horizontal before my class comes in. This is how I spent half of my
conference period today, after I took my migraine medicine. I don't
know why the weather changing affects me so, but it does. I'm waiting
for someone to walk in and accuse me of being lazy. Ha.
I spent the first 30 minutes of the morning printing roll sheets and
lesson plans for an absent teacher who didn't request a substitute
properly, so I had to watch her students for the first half of my
class. Thankfully she only has 5, but still...I didn't get my stuff
done. As bad as I feel, I'm the one who should be at home "sick" but
we are already 12 substitutes short today. So here I am, touching it
out.
Please pray that this migraine stays at bay, because I have a long day
ahead of me, until 9:00 tonight at this school.
I'm so exhausted .
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment