Today was a very special day. I made one of the largest purchases of my life, and it was delivered today. It's something I've always wanted... since I was a little girl. And no, it's not a pony. With the help of my very precious parents, the room is set up and looks amazing, and they also put my Christmas tree up for me because my conference time was over and I had to get back to school! So the front room looks very festive, inviting, and it makes me happy to be in there.
In case you don't know (my few new friends) I've played piano since I was about 4. I wasn't quite reading yet when I started taking lessons. All in all, I took 12 years of lessons and then again 1 semester in college. Guitar has been nice, because it's portable, but it has never brought me the satisfaction of playing my first love, the piano.
So here it is, my Young Chang G-150. There's a really long story on how I came across it, and there has been a blessing in the purchase for everyone involved, but I'll save that for another day. Today, I'd just like the pictures to speak for themselves. :)






It's beautiful! Oh my goodness, hope you enjoy every second of this purchase! I can't play- (have tried, failed! haha) but I appreciate piano music so much. Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! You go girl! Ok, we need to plan a trip just so Jaxen can play on it! :) It's beautiful. Love ya!
ReplyDelete