Friday, August 10, 2012

Deep Thoughts for Today

1. There's an email about Chick Fil A on college campuses circulating out there with claims that Beth Moore wrote it. NOPE. Falso, my amigos. I called Living Proof Ministries this morning just to verify.

2. Not all the kids I taught are jerks. I keep running into them around town. Some of them will always be jerks, but a lot of them have grown up and are totally different people now.

3. My parents are the absolute most awesomest people on earth.

'Nuff said!

1 comment:

  1. Keri- hadn't heard about the Chick-Fil-A email/Beth Moore stuff yet.

    #2 Made tears come to my eye. I'm not sure why- just proof that at some point in our lives, humanity just needs extra loads of grace. Glad you got to see glimmers of maturity from former students.

    #3- Is your Nuggie here yet? I'm ready to see pictures of this little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete