Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ephesians 214 Party - Decorations and Food!

Ok, here's the beginning of the pictures from this little party we had this weekend. In this blog entry, you won't see any people, but you can see how everything looked right before all the beautiful guests showed up!

Erin and Miranda did most of the decorating Thursday night after Bible study... when I saw it, I was tickled PINK! (pun very much intended) I said it looked like a SweetTart had exploded in my house - and I love it! We may just leave some of these decorations up all year round. They're happy!


The idea for the cards at the table (below) was for anyone to sit down and write a note to someone, if they felt like it. I know we all like to get "real mail" and this group of ladies is particularly adept at encouraging others, but sometimes it's just hard to remember to get that note written! So we just put out the stuffins and let people do as they wished.


Man, when you tell this group of chicas to "bring your favorite chocolate" you get a wide assortment of yumminess! I think we all felt the holiday spirit and everyone got a taste of something sweet. I even ate a tiny bit of brownie, AND some ice cream, and miraculously - I feel fine!!! I won't try that every day, but it's a blessing to wake up migraine free after taking a dare like that.


We had Hawaiian Stack-Up for dinner. Email me if you want the recipe. It's delish and a crowd pleaser! (The cherries are my favorite part!!!)










No comments:

Post a Comment