Tuesday, June 8, 2010

no FAIR

I don't know why I had to suffer with four days of migraine pain again. During a family gathering.

The only thing I can attribute this one to is stress.... and weather. But seriously - Thursday, Friday, Saturday AND Sunday?! Craziness. I took so many pills I lost count. :(

I will talk to my doctor about this, but I think this is part of having "migraine condition" and sometimes I just get hit like this. It's rare. But it happens. The worst part is when I feel so bad and everyone around me is trying to figure out what I did to cause it or bring it on. Like, I ate the wrong thing or did something I wasn't supposed to do or that I somehow - in effect - could have prevented it, when I do everything in my power to prevent them all the time!!!!! Ugh.

Some people just have chronic pain. Ya know? I wish I didn't. I wish I was normal. I wish I could eat beef jerky.

I wish I wasn't so whiny.

:)

1 comment:

  1. My heart really goes out to you. I got a migraine a few weekends ago in Nashville TN while we were visiting some of my husband's family. It was so bad- I puked a million times in a row...so embarrassing.

    Sorry you had to spend the weekend that way...how disappointing and frustrating. I'll keep adding you to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete