in case you didn't know.
Except right now, it hurts so bad I can't imagine being alone. Thank God for my parents, who are bringing me food and who will check on me later. Thank God for my precious sweet man, who is beside himself that he can't be with me right now, and who will call me later to make sure I'm okay.
I know all we "need" is God, but sometimes I think He allows Himself and His best measures to be carried out through the people in our lives. It feels so good to be loved and taken care of, and I think it shapes our image of God, in a way.
That's why we have to take care of those less fortunate, the widowed and the orphans, to show them some God-with-skin-on, if you will.
I would write more, but my head is pounding.
*Update: 9:00 p.m. - I took a Hydrocodone. Hours ago. I'm frustrated that I can't feel it. And that my arm still hurts. Like, shooting pain going down my arm. The migraine is better, but they usually get better when the sun goes down. So, I think these are placebo pills they gave me! Either that, or I have a really high tolerance to medicine.....
Later, I will post the lyrics to the song I wrote about pain. I think God has allowed me to experience crazy intense physical pain so that I can find ways to give Him the glory. All I know right now is that it will not hurt forever. Someday I will be pain-free, and baske in His glory in eternity in Paradise. Blessed salvation!
No comments:
Post a Comment