So yesterday, my brother got out the family albums because he wanted to scan a photo of himself as a little kid to post on the fb. Well, I got in line and waited my turn, and I scanned a bunch of pictures! hee hee
Here's me in 2nd grade, I think. I had just gotten contacts so I was really excited to get my picture taken without my goofy glasses!
Apparantly, I get my instrumental talent from my dad, but both of my parents sing. I just thought this picture was cool. :)
Me and my dad
Me and my mom
My parents - not sure the year, maybe 1971 or 1972 right before they got married? They look like seniors in high school. I think it's the cutest picture I've ever seen of them!
Ok, my brother may kill me (I think he forgets I even have a blog, ha ha) but HE started this whole thing. Weren't we adorable? lolololololol
Well, if you made it this far, I'm flattered. Thanks for peeking into the family album today! :)






HA! I loved the last picture- so adorable! These are all so sweet. Family pictures (even if I don't know the family) makes me a snotty mess...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have had contacts since the 2nd grade!!! Crazy!
Thanks Kacie! Oh, and I still have those horrid frames from 1st grade! I wear them on "Nerd Day" hahaha. My current glasses are actually pretty cool.
ReplyDeletelol keri this are adorable!!
ReplyDelete