Monday, April 4, 2011

Confetti Confessions

We are ready to begin a new bible study. Beth Moore :: The
Inheritance. Having a little fun with this topic, I prepared some
goody bags for the women and decorated the coffee table like what can
only be described as a girly-bible-study-casino-night theme. Ha ha ha.
That wasn't my plan, but isn't that how it looks?! :) silly me. And if
you know anything about this study, you'll know right away why each
woman gets a bag with an "H" on it. More on this later. I have z's to
catch!
Also, we are now incorporating worship as part of our weekly meetin'.
I bought a hymnal last week (my parents have several! I just didn't
have one at MY house, haha) per Lauren's request, and so we may do a
few old-school hymns this week. :) ahhhhh. I likey.
Ok seriously. Falling asleep. Gnite bloggy buddies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing my rear off at the Bible-study-casino-night Mardi Gras lookin' theme ;) Hey, when you are a true princess-daughter of the Most High King- I can't think of a better reason to pull out confetti and feather boas!

    I haven't done this study, but my mom did in the fall. Let know how you like it!

    Hymnal, ah. I love it. My heart got a little mushy for you guys...enjoy your hymnal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you love classic hymns, the you would definitely love my church!! now you have to visit. so you can meet my brother and so you can come to my church. oh, and so i get to see your lovely face!!

    ReplyDelete