

I'm re-posting this, because I am looking for people who might be interested in reading this book and discussing it with me. A woman in my sunday school class is going to talk with her husband (who teaches the class) to see if he will read and consider it. I am craving deep spiritual discussions of this nature. I'm open to any kind of book club, even if it's a virtual online one! This is the book I'm currently reading. It's amazing; powerful; insightful. It reads like a textbook, so I'm treating it as such. Being research-based, I'm finding it to be gut-wrenchingly honest
and convicting. I am highlighting powerful points, and dog-earing pages I want to revisit.
WARNING: This book may change your life.
Keri- When I went to LifeWay the other day- I almost picked this book up. I actually flipped through it and read bits of it. I used my coupon for that Thompson Chain-Reference Bible :) I've been meaning to check CBD or maybe Amazon for a cheaper price. If I get it sometime soon, I will gladly discuss with you!
ReplyDeletePS we sang a song at church yesterday (one I'm not really familiar with, but have heard before, Ancient of Days. I thought of your blog-and now I'm going to study up on the "Ancient of Days" myself :)
Kacie, I wanna hear the song! Who sings it? And I'm still reading this book, so YEAH if you get it, let's talk! :)
ReplyDelete