Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Run for the Border

"2 bean burritos - no onions, and a soft taco, please" is my standard
order at Taco Bell. And it never gives me a migraine. So imagine my
excitement when I saw this seasoning packet at walmart. But, as
always, I read the ingredients before putting it in my cart. You know
what?
It has monosodium glutamate! WHAAAAT?!?! 10 years of researching what
I eat down the drain, my theories debunked? So I called the toll-free
friendly and found out. It's NOT actually Taco Bell product. It's made
by Kraft. :)
But all this left me wondering, so when I ran for the border at lunch
today, I casually asked the manager if he knew about the taco
seasoning. He went and GOT the BOX! (that, to me, is like a guy
holding the door open, haha)
Taco Bell taco seasoning does NOT have MSG. Good to know - I can eat
in peace. But in my heart, I knew. I already knew!!!
One of these days, people are gonna start to listen to me about this
stuff... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment