I think my last post was toooooooo long. Ha ha ha. I just realized.
Today is Saturday. It's beautiful. Everyone is happy because it is spring, and I'm fighting migraines. UGH. But it's not terrible... just, uncomfortable.
So I'm humbling myself and asking everyone for prayer. I don't like doing this, but I guess it keeps me in my place. :)
We are hosting an event here soon, and I've GOT to get the house in order. I have papers to grade, friends and family to hang out with - life is too short to spend it in a dark cave on a beautiful day! So Im thankful for medicine, but reluctant to take it. why is that?
Humbly gracious for your prayers. Setting out to make the most of this day, and YES, I will take my medicine as soon as I eat.
Hope the medicine worked...your last post was NOT too long :) Will pray for you, of course!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Kacie - it did! I eventually had a rather nice Saturday!! :) Thanks, as always, for the prayers!
ReplyDelete