Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bullet and Sandy

Friday we went horseback riding. It was relaxing to me, and remains
one of my favorite things to do. My horse's name was Bullet, and I
couldn't wait to tell that to my favorite policeman! Ryan rode on
Sandy. Both were very good horses; they just liked to eat grass a
lot. :)
Our tour guide was from Belgium - his name is Günter, or "Guenter"
since we don't do the little dots. Very cool guy. I tried to remember
that we never know when God may set a divine appointment right in
front of us (even one that stops and poops! I'm talking about the
horse, haha) so I'm hoping something I said may have impacted his heart.
Fun time - I'm so glad I got to do this. This is vacation to me -
sitting on a horse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment