Friday, July 22, 2011

Already!

We've already gotten some gifts! I went to a wedding shower for
someone else last Sunday with my mom. We have mutual friends, and a
lady said "I'm so glad you're here - I have your gift in my car!" (She
can't make it to the wedding.) So I got to come back with a box for my
sweet man to open, and he was SO excited to get some knives. Lol.
Anything that's a weapon.
And my grandmother wanted to get the bedding for Erin's old room that
I picked out. Getting that set up makes me a little less sad that she
moved away. (Ok, not really. But I'm trying here!!!) I do miss her a
lot but am still in awe of God's perfect timing.
Anyway, I said we didn't need anything, but truthfully... this is a
little fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Truthfully- it's super exciting :) I love that bedspread- black and white is such a pretty combo! Have fun and enjoy all these little moments and gifts where people shower you with love and celebrate marriage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedspread! But can we at least have one turquoise thing in there? It can even be in the closet!

    ReplyDelete