Friday, November 18, 2011

Jolly = not always happy

On our way to Amarillo, my sweet man was kind and fun enough to pull over so as could get a few pictures of Jolly, Tx. This is where we spent .... 8 hours? The blizzard of 2009. Thought we were gonna die in our car, stranded on the highway with no hope of rescue. Ironically (or not so, says the Lord) Tim and I were friends back then & I was texting him pictures & he was writing me back with encouragement & prayers. If I had to make a point out if it, I'd say, my husband was with me in the blizzard. For that memory, I am truly thankful.
Just sent these pictures to my parents and brother. Reminders of our bonding time in the car. I mean it, it really brought our family closer together. In a bunch of weird ways. Staying civil to each other, my brother selflessly volunteering to be the first one eaten, hahaha!, and just simply bring together thru something scary. And cold.
I love you little family!

1 comment: