Saturday, December 10, 2011

Community

Getting ready to go to Children's Hospital in Dallas, to give gifts and minister to families who are living there during the holidays... because their child is sick.
This is what we received from people in our church: dinosaurs, monster trucks, toys, books, dry erase boards with Cars the movie & princesses, BATTERY OPERATED CHRISTMAS LIGHTS (one family requested these bc the hospital doesn't allow plug-in lights) food food FOOD and more. I didn't get a picture of all the cookies!
I was honored with the task of being the drop-off and I am pleased by how many people helped & how much stuff we have to give! Please pray for our day & for the families!!!

1 comment:

  1. Will pray- and might I just add that I needed a kleenex when you mentioned the battery pack Christmas lights. So humbling. Like, really humbling. Enjoy this blessing today!

    ReplyDelete