Dear Jesus,
Would it be okay if none of my students got into any fights today? And for the boys who are at home suspended today, please do some work in their hearts, Lord. In their families. I pray peace over their homes, Lord. And thank You for protecting me the other day.
And could you please help that one guy to finish his project so we can tell him what a good artist he is and he can feel good about himself for a change? Oh, and if you can help him stay in his seat and be quiet, that would be great, too... And I pray for his mother, for her weary soul as she tries to raise a man and has no idea what to do with this child. I pray for Your wisdom to come to her in these situations and that You will place a godly man in their lives who will be the father he has never had.
Praise You, Lord for the girl who returned yesterday!! I was so worried when I heard she ran away again. For two weeks I didn't know where she was. Thank You for watching over her and for allowing me those two minutes to tell her how glad I am that she returned safely.
For the little guy- I just don't get him, Lord. But I want to reach him, Lord. But he has to be in class! Please allow me the opportunity to smile at him today and to include him in the class. Please bring him back to me. I will forgive and forget everything and start fresh with him.
Dear Jesus,
I'm so tired today and the kids this year are pushing me in new ways and I don't even feel equipped but I know that You have not given me more than I can handle. So I'm asking You, on this Friday, to walk me through this day. Make my words Yours, Lord, that I may speak with love, not anger. That I may show grace, and that all my students will truly feel that You love them today because You will shine through me. That is my prayer today.
No comments:
Post a Comment