


Today was my mom's birthday. She's an incredibly special lady and there just aren't enough ways to show her that. But we got a little group together and my dad played King Xerxes and we went to Shogun to celebrate my mother's life. A good time was had by all, and I think Yoshi really feels like part of the family.
I could only hope to be as amazing as my mom someday. She is, pretty much hands down, the godliest woman I know with a heart for people like nobody else on earth. Her hands never stop moving and most of it is for other people. She constantly builds others up, encouraging them and exhibiting fruits of the spirit in her nature.
I love my mom. I'm thankful for my mom.
You really are a gift from God to me and I am so glad you made me a "Moment" God blessed us with you and I look forward to what he has in store for you in your future. Thanks for your kind words.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
MOM