Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Know I Am But What Are You?

1. I keep extra toilet paper under my bed. My bathroom is kinda small and it seemed like the only logical place to store it. But I normally can't stand to have anything under the bed!

2. When my socks don't fit my foot exactly, or they get all wrinkled up inside my shoe, it drives me absolutely insane.

3. I have a tiny obsession with bags. Well, any type of container, really. Purses, wallets, storage organizers, office desk gizmos; you name it? I love it. I could open a store.... (er, time for a garage sale, maybe?)

4. My Spain tennis shoes make my feet cold the minute I put them on, but I love them and they make me feel "cool and trendy" so I keep wearing them. But I really need new shoes. The last pair of tennis shoes I bought here are too small because I didn't want to admit that I needed the next size up, because I want tiny little cute feet, and a 7 just sounds a lot bigger than a 6.5, but the 6.5 really hurts my feet.

5. I cannot write in a Bible. For the first time in my life, I own enough Bibles to support an entire ladies' group if they all forget theirs! But I simply cannot bring myself to write on the pages of God's Word. I know this is something I need to get over, and just DO IT. I love to see the handwriting in my grandmother's Bible, and it makes it all very real to me. But it just feels... wrong! So - I'm working up to it. Maybe I should buy another Bible, just for that purpose, just to write in it???


Ok, now it's your turn!!! What makes YOU unique? (or neurotic like me, ha ha!) Feel free to leave a comment, or link back to my post, or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment