Friday, October 23, 2009

SHOUT OUT

  • To God:  First really cold day of the year - THANK YOU!  I love this weather!!!  Thank you, Lord, for the awesome sunset you reminded me to look at yesterday afternoon, and just for being You, all the time, even when I'm me.
  • To my mom:  The banana bags are AWESOME!  I'm eating a banana that I bought.... a week ago??  Unheard of in this climate. Again, I apologize for laughing when you first told me about them.
  • To my student, the one with autism, who said:  "So you're really not mawwied (married)?"  Me: "Uh, ... no, I'm really not."  Him: "Well, why not?  I mean, it's not like you're ugly or anything...."
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I want a banana bag - where do you get them? Also love the autism comment!!! I work get them all the time too!!! They are so black & white!!! Got to love them!!!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete