Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving '09 - UPDATED!!!

Thanksgiving was a sweet time with family! I took some candid shots with my phone, and forced several people to take pictures when they didn't want to (ha ha!) but the best picture - in my humble opinion - is Avery wearing my shoes. She has no idea how uncomfortable it is to be a girl, but I think she's starting to figure it out. She didn't wear them for very long! Ryan and I went to pick up the dog from Dallas and he was very excited to see her, but not so excited when he realized I was taking pictures while driving, which is why there's only one shot. :) I was watching the road, Mom & Dad, I promise! Anyway, I like the angle with the sun in the background. All good times, lots of smiles and love enough for everyone. God has truly blessed our family and I pray we remember Him every day.























No comments:

Post a Comment