Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And on the 8th day...

Ok, this is the last one!  It's been a WEEK of birthday celebrations for me!  I am officially spoiled rotten! :)  Last night, my dad grilled steaks and my mom cooked vegetables and potatoes and they had me this cake.  My brother came over and it was just a really fun night for our family.  We even watched the Rangers game.  Eventually, my mom kept watching the game, my brother had to go, and my dad and I went upstairs to watch Lie to Me.  It was a truly precious evening.
Oh, I left out the part where my mommy rubbed my feet!  She's so good to me.... :)

Now, no more birthday stuff.  Seriously.  I mean, life has to go on.  Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! It has been fun to watch you celebrate your birthday! I'm sad it's over. Birthday celebrations are the best. The cake is cute, and I love that you a Bible program from your friends. What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete