Monday, November 1, 2010

Lots of Thoughts

I don't want to go to school today! *Sigh. I'm in a great mood. :) I'm not 'skeered or anything. But I just had a long weekend and I haven't had time to have much of a quiet time this morning and I really feel like digging into the Word this morning.
Sometimes I wonder, if I worked from home (or didn't work at all, ha ha) would I use this time I'm craving so badly right now? Or is this sense of urgency I feel only present in my heart because I know I'm short on time?
And again, my heart is heavy with prayer for moms, dads, and anyone else whose life is just a wee bit busier than mine. Anyone whose life holds a wee bit more responsibility than mine. Because if it's hard for me to find time to read the Bible, goodness knows it's hard for someone who's married, with kids, with a hectic family schedule! So I brainstorm ways to get God's Word out there, readily available in neat packets (not that it has to be, but that's our day and age, now isn't it) like the thing you can put on Google? Daily Bible Verse? I want to invent stuff like that. Stuff that helps people stay immersed in the Word.
Ok, I need to go..... but my head is full and my heart is praying. Happy Monday everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment