
My littlest cousin got married last Saturday. Weird, only because I remember the day she was born! :) She was an absolutely beautiful bride. Here are just some random pictures from the weekend. In case ya can't tell... my mom and I got in some good time with my baby cousin. We're pretty good buddies. He thinks I'm funny and he likes my songs. And he told me he was really happy for Emily and Thomas!
I also got to see some distant relatives from Oklahoma and that was really nice! My 3rd cousins Alex & Ryan have really grown up and they're college men now! It was good to get to visit everyone.
*Oh, and ELF are her initials now. Cute, huh?






Love your black dress- it's classy and cute! And your little baby cousin looks so sweet...Sounds like you had fun loving on him! (The bride's dress is beautiful, too! Lots of sparkles!)
ReplyDeleteSo I feel silly asking this because I feel like I should maybe know him but who is the guy in the picture with you? You looked great by the way! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you to both of you!!! I updated my blog to remove all confusion. Boy in picture is related to me. :) And his own mother couldn't get him to button his shirt, so you can guess I couldn't either. It's "the style" right now, if you're in college and in a band. LOL
ReplyDelete