Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hollow Tree

I'm out on my walk and took a different route. I love trees, so I
happened to notice this one with a big hole in it. I looked closer
and, yep! This tree is hollow on the inside!!!
It got me thinking - I wonder how many people are hollow on the
inside? We may not know it if they don't have big gaping holes. But
there are plenty, I can assure you. I'm reminded to get out of myself
and my own issues and worries, and look around me to see whose hole I
can fill with some Good News today.
I'm so glad that God's love never permits emptiness - He fills and
refills!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you can see an empty tree and be moved by the Holy Spirit, and filled with Christ! Hope you get a chance to pass the Good News on, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new layout! It's pink! :)

    ReplyDelete