I'm ready to air my dirty laundry. Er, the soap, that is! Ever since I worked at a restaurant where we had to cut and "marry" the salad dressings, I have done this with detergent. It's still amazing to me how much gets wasted because of the design of the container. Now, I realize I'm only salvaging pennies. But it's the feeling of "stickin' it to them" that is the more satisfying. I bet they paid somebody lots of money to design that bottle where the last half-cup doesn't ever come out. So instead of 64 loads, you get 63 and a trip to the store. They think: "Who really takes time to cut and pour out that last little bit?" Me. That's right.
The same girl who threw away half her dinner last night.
:)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteYou get'em, Keri! So funny!
I would have never thought of that! Great tip. :)
ReplyDelete