My mom offered to go to the REL football game with me tonight. She's a good football fan - she knows all the rules and she told me what was happening during the whole game! It was really fun to be there with her, and I got to see a lot of my students... current and former. We got to visit with the parents of one of my precious students from last year, and we got to talk bad about the lady whose baby's bare feet were hanging out in the 44 degree weather. Hullo? Socks?!? :)
It was a fun night. I'm thankful for my mom, and not just because she understands football. More like, because, she understands ME. :) Thanks Mom; you're the best!!!!!
I enjoyed going to the game with you - it was fun and I am so glad it was an interesting game where you could actually learn something about football. You are so funny. & fun to be with. Thanks for asking me to go - we will have to do that again and be early and get a great parking space.
ReplyDeleteLove you my precious daughter, MOM
what a fun girls night out! I love football, too :)
ReplyDelete