Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mental Health

Believe it or not... my students have been angels all week and I'm not really sure why, but it was something I really needed. I like to brag on my kiddos. :) They've been really really good lately. Hyper, but not bad!
I don't know what other people do when they're going through stuff, but I am glad to have my students to devote my time and energy to during this difficult time, and I am looking forward to the big game tomorrow night. I have three varsity players this year, and a bunch of those guys are my former students so I actually ENJOY watching FOOTBALL. I know, I know... it's weird to me, too.
My mental health is fine, in case you're wondering about the title. I have the best support group among my family and friends that a girl could ever ask for. It doesn't make it hurt any less, but it's nice to have people who will let me be sad and who listen and who don't judge and who just show me that they care about me. It's not even all about me, anyway. It about what God is doing in me, through me and to me. So, I'm okay. Yeah, I'm still hurting. Yeah, I try to hide it. Yeah, it hits me really hard sometimes. But I'm okay, I really am. God is good, all the time. And I thank God for all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment