Friday, January 2, 2009

Roman Soldiers

My Roman Soldiers are back on duty. Since I began my new medication (for those of you just beginning, click and catch up on your reading!) I've imagined four scantily-clad Roman soldiers standing guard on all four sides around me at all times, warding off any kind of migraine attack. Well, ok - I've had two. But the Imitrex worked quickly and better than it ever has before, so I like to think my soldiers had something to do with that. My soldiers' names are: Topa, Max, Buns, and Steele. :) You can guess where the last one stands all day....
I would love to imagine that I'll never have another one, now that I'm on two-a-days. (I know, all of you former football guys just groaned and flinched) But the reality check is this: Even though I will continue to suffer from migraines periodically, the good news is that I now have a life, I can fully open my eyes even when the sun is shining and I am NOT AFRAID OF LIFE!!!!!!!
2009 is already lookin' good. I would like to keep my Roman soldiers. And no, I would not like to change their outfits. It's PG!!! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment