Friday, January 23, 2009

Who Gave Meemaw the SledgeHammer?









So my kitchen is completely gone now. :) I'm not sad about that. It's awesome! Thanks to my dad, my Pawpaw and Tim... all the old cabinets and appliances are gone. Finito. Out. Bye-bye. Hasta la vista, baby.

I spent the better part of the last two hours staining cabinets. My hands got pretty messy, but that's because they don't make midget gloves and I figured I would make more of a mess with gloves that are too big for my tiny hands, so I just let it get all over me, and it worked fine. Just fine. (You can see from the pictures, if I ever get them posted!)

I hope you all understand the insane amount of work that my dad has done building these cabinets and please, please tell him what you think whenever you see the pictures of the finished results. :) I'm very proud of him and thankful to him for all his hard work, and I cannot imagine a luckier kid!

1 comment: