I got an idea for a new song during the sermon in church this morning. (See? I WAS paying attention!)
God's mercy is continually renewing... He is ever faithful to renew His mercy to us. He doesn't have a limit, a breaking point, a "straw that breaks the camel's back" or a point of no return. He loves us, He loves us, He loves us. That's really all there is to it. So, God's mercy is new each day. Actually, not even each day... more like each second. But more like a fraction of time smaller than a second that we humans cannot measure or even fathom. Basically, it never stops. His mercy is ongoing. We cannot undo it or delete it or un-earn it, since we never earned it in the first place.
Idn't God goooooooooooood? (You must, I repeat, MUST read that last line with a Texan accent!)
No comments:
Post a Comment