Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spanish Project

I invented a Spanish project for my 2nd year students, and as we really got into it today, I was so pleased to see my students working together in groups to develop a name for their "firm" and I can't wait until they switch around and do the mock meetings where they get to pretend to be the client and have a meeting in Spanish. :) Well, they're supposed to... we'll see how it goes!!!

I'm excited that they're actually doing it, and seem to enjoy it. AND they're getting real-world experience, based on my year spent in the advertising industry. I loved the field of advertising then, but I love what I do now even more. Maybe I can help one of my students figure out what they want to do as a career.

Ok, it's a rambling blog. Obviously. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment