Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Positivity

It's a good week. I'm nervous about tomorrow, when it's supposed to get warm and then cold again all in about 12 hours time. But I am calm; I have peace, that it will be okay. I am beginning to believe that God doesn't want me to be in pain and that it's okay to call out to Him for my own healing but this concept has been a real struggle for me.

The most important question is: am I living in the center of His will for me today? (pain or not) Am I representing Him through all I say and do to the people around ms?

This is the life I have chosen. I might have been very very young when I got "saved" but this is me and this is real and nobody can take this away from me. My Jesus knows my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment