Sunday, June 21, 2009

Plus YOU

>>Update:6/22/09
I'm very, very sad. In case you missed tonight's episode and don't want spoilers, sorry. They've spoiled my dinner and, quite frankly, my already somewhat-spoiled week. I think there is still hope, but Jon & Kate are both going to have to get right with the Lord and do a lot of forgiving and forgetting but I DO believe it's possible and I wish it and pray it for them with everything in me. It's not over.

Watch Fireproof. Seriously.

Jon and Kate Prayers Click on the link. Check it out.

Prayer DOES make a difference. Believe it or not, I just happened across this blog, and it was already an idea in my head but I didn't know how to go about it. Looks like I'm not the only one out there who would like to see Jon & Kate stay together and represent our Lord for who He is and what He can do. I'm also a big fan of marriage. And multiples. :) This site has some great links, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment