Ok, so my office is not completed, but I HAVE to post pics because I'm just so pleased with how it has turned out, so far. I've never painted an entire room before. I've only painted one wall, and that was when I was a senior in high school. (Most of you know how long ago that was, HUSH.) So, I did it! It's not perfect, and there's a part of me that knows where every little dot of imperfection is, but you'll never see it in the pictures, so I've decided to get over it and move on!!! I taped the entire room with that blue painter's tape (good call) and I painted the trim first. (Also, good call) Then I used a roller and painted the walls with Valspar Flat paint. It took 2 gallons to cover all the walls with 2 coats. Yeah. Wasn't expecting THAT. Maybe it's the OCD way in which I paint. Ok, now for the fun part. PHOTOS!!!
About to start...
About to start...
I got a couple of fantastic suggestions, and picked up a solid white comforter at Ross! And a really unique pillow that has colors from the artwork and the walls.
These are the posters I will be putting all over the room. I'm still deciding what to do for framing/matting/options. I feel a trip to Hobby Lobby coming!
When I finish the rest of the room, I'll post more pictures! :) Right now, there's nothing to "write home about." But thanks for viewing and I hope you've enjoyed the little look-see.




I LOVE that color!!
ReplyDelete