Sea World was fun. Really hot but really fun. It is unseasonably hot for June, and people have to be careful in this heat. My mom pointed out that there hasn't been a single hurricane. Maybe that's why it's so hot?
Back to Sea World - I have to admit, I was a bit taken in by the Shamu show. More than I expected to be. It was ... majestic. The whales truly do interact with the people and they have so much personality - it's interesting.
Something I learned? Don't lick cream cheese.
Something else I learned? No matter how much I sweat, I can always pee.
I really enjoyed watching my baby cousins and seeing their reactions to the shows. They're really good children and fun to be around. And it was so good to have almost the entire family together in one place. I know it doesn't really matter what we're doing as long as we can all be together.
Now I'm back home and settling back into the things I need to get done around my house. The new kitchen... ahhhh. I'll post pictures soon. It's just too messy right now. :) I guess that's the big plan for this afternoon - straighten the kitchen so I can show pictures of it. The electricity has been activated, all the plumbing hooked up and now we just need to finish the doors/drawers to the cabinets! Fun, fun, fun! It's getting close. :)
"majestic" was the word that kept coming to my mind about the whales as well! It was fun!
ReplyDeleteExcited to see your kitchen :)