Friday, February 18, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

Took my bff's kids to see the new movie "Gnomeo and Juliet" tonight - it was sooooo funny! As always, I recommend you skip the trailer completely and just go to the actual movie. (They show too much in the trailer and spoil it, haha. But I've included it here for your previewing pleasure)



I highly recommend this movie.

It was good clean fun. Not enough of that these days. :)

Then we went to Cheddar's for dinner, and they were so grown-up and we got caught up on life and stuff and played some crayon games. Both kids tried the pot-stickers, and we got an extra order to take home and surprise their mommy, who has just completed her first week of working full-time at her new job!

And that's a wrap!

p.s. The YouTube video was too big at first so I had to redo the html by hand, using math & a calculator and I was able to resize it. It may seem like nothing to some of you, but I'm pretty proud that I can do stuff like this! Ahhhhh, there is a future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment