Saturday, September 6, 2008

Colorblind


On another note, this is why I don't order stuff online..... Here's the oh-so-pretty WHITE comforter I ordered. I'm taking it back. This is the exact color of my walls... the color I was trying to get away from. That'll teach me. I'm shopping around this time, and I'll buy something I can see first. If I had met this comforter on e-Harmony, I would never go out with it again, simply for the fact that it misrepresented itself online to me. Lol. I know it's marketing, but do you see what they did with the original ad? They made it look as white as possible, to get people's attention. I'm mad, but mostly at myself for making an impulsive purchasing decision, but also because I'm half-colorblind and it may actually be my fault. ?? But to me it looks like a totally different color online. I've included the original picture from the website (below) so you can tell me if it's my eyes or if they pulled a fast one on me...

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a cream color in the ad, but it looks white because the walls are a much darker tan. The comparison is what makes it look whiter, when in person then it is more of an ivory color. It's too bad cause it is really pretty. I buy a lot of stuff online and sometimes I'm glad and sometimes I'm not! :) At least you can take it back!

    ReplyDelete