
How can I miss someone I've never met?
How can my heart ache for just a voice?
How can I dream at night of a man I've never seen in the light of day?
How can I put my heart on the line and risk its every beat?
Am I making a fool of myself?
Am I expecting the impossible?
Am I just a dumb, silly girl?
Am I really trusting God?
Do I (shamefully) expect God to follow "my" plan?
God, you gave me this confusing heart that doesn't follow logic and rarely makes sense, but it's overpowering. How do I balance between being human and being in love and following You and knowing Your will for me?
hmm, I'm sorry you're feeling sad. Is it who I think it is?
ReplyDeleteI don't have any helpful words, just sorry that you feel sad :( and I want the world for you and feel like you truly deserve it!!!!