So tonight was our last Beth Moore "Esther" session, and I heard something profound. Well, several things. And I wanted to share. :)
1. We are not called to be autonomous in the body of Christ. We are designed to work together with one another to accomplish His purposes.
2. Love your man. Go ahead and seek romance in the relationship. But save your obsession for Jesus Christ!!
3. God makes all things beautiful in His time. {Ecc. 3:11} In man's realm, time diminishes beauty, but in God's realm time perfects beauty, and beauty is not a treatment - it's a destiny!
So ladies (all 2.5 of you, ha ha) lemme know what you think! I've grown fond of Beth Moore as a person. We're going to do a different study starting next week; I wish all of you could join me, but I will definitely keep you posted and let you know how it goes.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
love her, love her, love her. I really think I have always agreed with every word out of her mouth. :) Just finished Living Beyond Yourself last week and began a little 4 week-er called Loving Well. We've got Esther scheduled for the fall!
ReplyDeleteI like the things you posted about!