My favorite show still comes on TV. I just found this out recently. Clean Sweep still airs on TLC, but it comes on reeeeeeeeeeeally early in the morning, like 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. Now, I am not inspired to get up that early, so I set the DVR to record every episode and then I forgot about it. :)Today I remembered. So, my plan was to get up and watch an episode of Clean Sweep, feel very inspired, and start cleaning out! The problem was, there were too many episodes to choose from and I kept switching around! Ha ha. TLC, you've messed with my world. But, I am thankful that the show is on again, and that I have access to my motivation, so now it's 4:45 on a Saturday, and I'm watching an episode that makes me cringe. The more of other people's clutter I see... the more inspired I feel to go in my office and start shredding. Tossing. Sorting. Donating. Purging. It's a good feeling.
Oh hey, it's a commercial break and I just remembered that I can FAST FORWARD because it's recorded! Wow, I love technology.... OK, on with the cleaning! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment