Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Jon & Kate Could Still Be Great
I really want Jon & Kate to work things out. And I really want this world, our culture, to stop rooting for their marriage to split up. It makes me feel sick to my stomach every time someone sounds excited or the pitch of their voice goes up and they say something like "it's about time he left her" or "I don't blame him" or whatever people say. It's really really horrible. They are a couple, ordained to marriage by God, and they are on national TV representing our Lord in front of millions of viewers. I know it's a lot of pressure, but I wouldn't want to be them on judgement day... I just want to pray for them to work this out and that God is glorified through all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm rooting for them and praying for them and pray that they will quit the cameras, humble themselves and work it out! for their kids, for the nation watching and for themselves.
ReplyDelete