I love what God is doing. I'm noticing how he is using Erin to affect
people in her life, and I'm hoping He's using me too. This house is a
place where women come and gather each week, to connect, and grow in
their knowledge and love for the Lord. Relationships are formed and
hearts can turn to healing, because we choose to move forward and keep
steadfast in the purposes He has set us to.
It is not easy, my friends. No, it is not easy. Blessed! But not easy.
And we all come under attack. Each of us. In some of the most creative
and random ways, because the enemy is clued in to what gets to us. He
knows me. He knows what sets me off, what cripples my faith, what
sours my intimacy with the Lord.
And so I ask you, if you're reading this, to pray for our group!!! We
meet on Thursday nights. Ironically, last Thursday, we all got hit
pretty hard in our own way, and when it came time to start our session
- to be honest I wasn't sure if we even should. But God is good and He
is greater than all of our troubles and He has already defeated the
enemy 1 million times over in all travels of time and space. So we
shall not fear.
But we will stand watch over our hearts and our minds, as we gather in
this home to praise Him and blossom women, strong women, women who
love Him and (just like David) want to do His will.
-ACTS 13:22
No comments:
Post a Comment