I have 10 more. But this time, they're more like... confessions:
1. I hate to be in a rush, or be rushed.
2. I'm addicted to my own FeedJit.
3. I tell people what I think, if I feel justified - like today, when the guy was walking around my gas pump with his lit cigarette.
4. I do not handle paperwork well.
5. I don't do yardwork.
6. Lots of smells bother me; I'm a sensory kid. We didn't have a name for it when I was younger - I have just tugged out the neck of every t-shirt I've ever owned. Nothing can touch me above the collarbone!!! :)
7. I interrupt people all the time. And I hate it every time I do it. And I chide myself internally every time I do it. It's mentally exhausting.
8. I am a performer.
9. I like, no I LOVE... no, honestly I neeeeeed my quiet time. And of course I study the Bible. But when I say "quiet time," I literally mean time that is quiet. With no noise. Sans radio. Doggie unheard.
10. I wanna have a "heart like His." (without ever committing adultery or murder, of course!)
Ok. Enough confessions for today. I'm neurotic and a little weird, but I'm also considerate and creative so I hope that makes up for it. And I can love like nobody's business.
No comments:
Post a Comment