Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dining In

Having my first meal at my new kitchfn table. Hobby Lobby had this set
on sale yesterday and I just finally knew it was the perfect one...
I'm so glad I didn't get the $700 or $900 set. This is great, meets
our needs and it's not over-the-top. I'm actually okay with the stools
not having backs (so far) and it's nice that they can go under the
table... my dad's suggestion! ;)
A BIG thank you to my dad for being the delivery man on this, and
sorry again for the fact that you had to take the legs off to get it
in the house.
Thanks also to Frank, our neighbor, for helping bring it in.
Ahhhh, now it's time to clean this place up!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Two of my favorite places- Hobby Lobby and ChickFilA!!!!! Love it.
    I like your table, too...I like the color and it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kacie! I'm enjoying it, already. Now I've just gotta get the rest of the kitchen cleaned up. I got, ahem, distracted today. ;)

    ReplyDelete