Monday, August 30, 2010

Dresses...

Maybe this is making some difference. I'm wearing a dress or a skirt
every day. (Except last Friday; I wore khaki pants & a school shirt)
No more pants all the time; definitely no jeans this year. And the
biggest wardrobe change? If you can believe it? Those shoes!!!!! Yeah.
I call them "lady shoes." now for those of you who know me, you're
probably doubled over already. But I'm telling you. This year is going
really well, and I'm wondering if that man on the airplane knew what
he was talking about. Dresses. Hmph. Men have it soooooooo easy. Wish
I could grow facial hair and look tough!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!! I might have to try "lady" shoes and dresses for this school year. Unfortunately, we can't help being short! But if the dresses help, then hey! I think you've stumbled onto a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete