I'm discovering that when I think I am loving, others see me differently.
When I feel like I am in control, things don't always turn out so well.
It is only, only, when I am relying on His strength in me that any of this fruit can come out in me the way it's supposed to.
You might have already noticed a new addition to my blog. I've added a poll, over to one side. It's completely anonymous; I'm just wondering if everyone else struggles with the same particular issues I do.When I taught on this subject at youth camp this summer, I discovered that the most difficult struggles for the girls in my group were not always the same. We are all unique individuals, and God has to work in us and through us in His particular way.
May God bless you today, as you encounter the work He is doing all around you and through you!
I probably needed to vote more than once ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great study and such a good way to cause yourself to be more Christ-like in day to day activities.