Saturday, November 8, 2008

11/08/08

How long is it supposed to hurt?
When do I let it go?
Am I the only one who's sad?
Will I ever really know?

I am not fully healed
and maybe not at all
I can be okay all day
Until the night does fall

And then I let the tears begin
allow myself to feel
but there's a little part of me
that never wants to heal

Because I think he is the best
no other man compares
I wish I knew what happened...
I wonder if he cares

I am.... so..... sad. :(

(*Sorry to be a downer, but this is my blog and this is what is in my heart at this moment. I'll try to be funnier or more insightful next time.)

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to apologize. I'm just so sorry that you are so sad and wish there was something I could do to make it better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete