I still pray God's will for my life, fervently hoping that marriage is part of His plan for me. I believe my migraine condition is allowed by God to remind me that I need Him, and that without Him I can do nothing, and it helps me to appreciate the simple things in life when I wake up the next day feeling normal (which to me will feel incredible) and I hope to never take it for granted that I can move about without the aid of a wheelchair; that my body isn't paralyzed or in some way disfigured; that I have the mental capacity to make my own grocery list and do my own shopping.
But right now I only feel pain. I know how I will feel later, but even knowing that, I can't think of it right now.

*Side note: This migraine is most likely due to changes in the barometric pressure. The pills don't do anything for this kind of migraine. The only things that help are submersing my head in water (especially the ears) and by tying a bandana very tightly around my head. If you have any other suggestions please let me know! Thanks.
Yeah, that is the way I see it, and emailed you I think it is during these painful times we are forced to depend on God for help because we are only human. I am reminded not to take health for granted, and ask him to let the suffering do it's work if it helps me in any way at all...Love ya
ReplyDelete