What I see, in the eyes of the people who are so excited about Obama being elected President, is a desire, a craving, a sincere need for hope for the future. What I see is people who are putting their faith in a government, rather than our Lord Jesus Christ. I see people who are more excited that a "black man" is being elected than what he stands for. I see people who want to spread my wealth among themselves.
I tell you this; God is in control of all of this, and Obama or not, God's hand is on His people and we put our trust in God, and God alone - whether it says it on our American money or not. We go to God first, before country, and we serve God as our Father while respecting our government and its leaders.
Bottom Line: I guess I have until January to get a gun.
Right on! Very awesome post.
ReplyDelete