Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love Laura!

I love Laura. :) I especially love running into Laura in the new and improved Lifeway store and having an insanely deep and intellectual discussion about religion... as if we were men.

We stood there and talked about some dude in California and a building program but he said no and then they changed the plan and now they have church in the park..... ? (SEE LAURA? I WAS LISTENING!!!)

The church becomes irrelevant when it becomes purely a human creation. -- Francis Chan


Sometimes, you meet a new friend and you don't think much of it. But when I met Laura, I knew instantly that God had brought her into my life for a very specific reason. Let me just say, God works in very mysterious ways. But I'm beginning to embrace that.

Maybe someday Laura and I will get to jam on the pi-nano. :) Anyway, I just wanted you to know how cool she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment